$50,000 – $55,000 pa
CE Bartlett PL is a leader in the manufacture and supply of a vast range of industrial textile products for the domestic and commercial market sectors. We have been in operation since 1956 and have a proven track record of reliability and strong performance within our market both locally and overseas.
We seek a hands-on maintenance officer to take on a challenging and diverse role which includes conducting or arranging repairs and maintenance of plant, equipment, property, buildings and maintenance to our fleet of vehicles. The role reports and works closely with the Maintenance Manager to achieve optimal results with minimal disruption to production. The successful applicant will require the ability to research, source and negotiate on materials and solutions for various projects and tasks as required; including, but limited to, mechanical projects, alterations, modifications, customisation of machinery, down to renovation and changes in production and office space.
· Exceptional time management and organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise to meet short deadlines
· Able to work well under pressure
· A team player with proven ability to work autonomously where required
· Shows initiative in their position
· A mechanical aptitude and proficiency in use of tools and materials
· Provide solutions to maintenance related issues that produce efficiencies and cost savings
· A strong attention to detail
· Trustworthy and honest
· Exceptional verbal communication skills, including the ability to build positive working relationships with internal and external customers, suppliers and contractors
· A strong commitment to ensuring safe working practices are followed and OHS standards are maintained
· Sound working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite in order to produce reports and proficient use of computer systems
· Experience working as a maintenance officer in a similar manufacturing environment
· Mechanical / Motor Mechanic / Electrical / Electronic Trade qualifications would be an advantage