Creswick Dental Centre is looking for a reliable, enthusiastic, well-presented dental assistant to join our small, friendly and supportive team.
This position is mainly chair-side but will have some cross-over with reception duties, when required.
· Strong work ethic, honesty and reliability
· Being able to build relationships with our patients
· Being able to provide gentle and expert patient care
· Knowledge of infection control procedures
· At least 12 months of experience as a dental assistant
· Experience with Dental 4 Windows would be an advantage.
There is al lot of flexibility in this to begin with and it is the intention that it will transition to full time in the near future, with opportunities to grow as the practice grows.
Weekdays only, between the hours of 8:30am – 5:30pm, with days and times flexible at this stage.
At Creswick Dental Centre, we value our staff and you will have the opportunity to develop your skills and your career in a flexible and trusting environment. As our clinic grows, this can be a long-term position for the right candidate.
How to apply:
Please apply with a cover letter and resume with references
Immediate start available.