Cooks – Sovereign Hill
Delaware North at Sovereign Hill are looking for enthusiastic culinary professionals to join the team. This is a great opportunity to join a world leading organization in hospitality!
To be successful in joining our team as a Cook you must have the following:
- Strong attention to detail and have excellent organisation, time management and communication skills;
- Allergen and dietary expertise is required;
- Excellent personal grooming and presentation standards;
- Food Handlers Certificate (or willing to get one);
- Current Working with Children’s Check (WWCC – employee card);
- Must be flexible with working weekdays and weekends, including evenings and public holidays.
Sovereign Hill is one of Victoria’s best known and award winning tourist attractions in Victoria. The venue provides a range of dining options during the day and in the evening, is transformed into a function and events venue. We’re also proud to present amazing events at the beautiful Narmbool Functions Centre.
If you think you have what it takes to be part of the Delaware North team at Sovereign Hill, and would like the opportunity to work at this iconic venue then hit the APPLY button now.
Please note Sovereign Hill is located in Ballarat and is a 90-minute drive from Melbourne along the Western Highway.