Food and Beverage Attendants – Sovereign Hill
Delaware North at Sovereign Hill is looking for casual Food and Beverage Attendants to join their team.
To be successful in joining our team as a Food and Beverage Attendant you must have the following:
- Strong customer service and great at working in a team;
- Passionate about providing a memorable experience to our guests;
- Strive to deliver high quality service across a range of service outlets;
- Show initiative in a fast-paced hospitality environment.
All suitable candidates will hold:
- Food Handlers Certificate (or willing to get one);
- Current Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) if over 18 years of age;
- Current Working with Children’s Check (WWCC – employee card);
- Excellent communication and customer service skills;
- Excellent presentation & grooming standards;
- Must be flexible with working weekdays and weekends, including evenings and public holidays.
Sovereign Hill is one of Victoria’s best known and award winning tourist attractions in Victoria. The venue provides a range of dining options during the day and in the evening, is transformed into a function and events venue. We’re also proud to present amazing events at the beautiful
If you think you have what it takes to be part of the Delaware North team at Sovereign Hill and would like the opportunity to work at this iconic venue then hit the APPLY button now as interviews will begin immediately!
Please note Sovereign Hill is located in Ballarat and is a 90-minute drive from Melbourne along the Western Highway.