Fabricate your career with us.
Graintech Engineering is a wholly owned and operated Australian manufacturing company.
We design, manufacture, test & install innovative machinery for the feed, food, grain and seed sector right here at your doorstep in Ballarat.
We have a new opportunity for an experienced Metal Fabrication Tradesperson to join our team.
- Hold a recognised Australian trade qualification and Drivers Licence
- Have a significant employment history in Light / Sheet Metal Fabrication (1.6-6mm sheet and plate) incl. light to medium Rectangular Hollow Section (RHS)
- Metal finish to a high standard allowing for powder coating application
- Possess the calibre to weld within minor manufacturing tolerances +/-1mm
- Read and translate complex 3D CAD production drawings and operating procedures
- Contribute to general housekeeping and maintenance
- Take pride and accountability in your work and work environment
- Are a reliable team player who possesses superior communication skills and drive to resolve issues proactively
- Manage competing priorities and are comfortable to achieve under pressure
- Commit to working with and adhering to safe work practices at all times
- Above award pay rates
- A safe and stimulating environment where no day is the same
- Products that are world-class standard
- A diverse workforce that are versed and versatile
- Room for self-development and growth
- Recognition and opportunity to celebrate our successes
Our factory floor is characterised by team spirit, pace, complexity and attention to detail.
If this is you, please apply by sending your resume, your answer as to how you fit this environment and your availability for a practical skills assessment to [email protected] or text Janina (Human Resources) at 0417 384817 to express your interest.