Graintech Engineering is a wholly owned and operated Australian manufacturing company.
We design, manufacture, test & install innovative machinery for the feed, food, grain and seed sector right here at your doorstep in Ballarat.
We have a vacancy to join our team as Welder / Fitter / Trades Assistant:
- Hold a recognised Australian qualification as Welder (MIG and TIG) and Drivers Licence
- Have relevant work experience
- Demonstrate a high level of literacy and numerical skills to follow verbal and written instructions/drawings with ease
- Pick the appropriate materials to join and or configure
- Are dexterous and detail-oriented to weld within minor manufacturing tolerances +/-1mm
- Know how to mark, drill, diagnose faults, fit, assemble and pack
- Undertake housekeeping and maintenance tasks
- Act with work health and safety in mind at all times
- Are a reliable team player who turns up, communicates with mannerism & gets work done
- Above award pay rates
- A safe and stimulating environment where no day is the same
- Products that are world-class standard
- A diverse workforce that are versed and versatile
- Room for self-development and growth
- Recognition and opportunity to celebrate our successes
Our factory floor is characterised by team spirit, pace, complexity and attention to detail.
If this is you, please apply by sending your resume, your answer as to how you fit this environment and your availability for a practical skills assessment to [email protected] or text Janina (Human Resources) at 0417 384817 to express your interest.