- Well presented and punctual
- Good people skills and the ability to communicate well
- Mechanical knowledge (you don’t have to be a mechanic but know the basics of how things operate as its hard to sell a product if the person buying them knows more about it than you.)
- Operate between both the mair st and La Trobe St Store but you will be mainly situated at La Trobe St.
- Able to work in a team
- Can use computers well – job involves spare parts break downs, handling multiple websites, part numbers and computer research. If you struggle with computers and are not able to operate one you will find this role extremely hard.
- A desire to learn about products and gain more product knowledge
Henderson Mowers is a proud family-owned and operated business that is Ballarat’s leading retailer and servicing agent for some of the biggest power equipment brands such as Stihl, Honda, Toro, Greenfield, Victa, Cub Cadet, Rover and much more!
This position is a great role for someone that loves engaging with the public and working in a friendly environment that is forever changing. You will be required to learn the products and help both commercial and private customers with things as small as spare parts or as large as a $30,000 ride on mower. As a salesperson at Henderson Mowers, you will have the opportunity to learn and experience the workings of some of the best power equipment going around.
- Low-pressure sales in a fast-moving environment
- Cleaning and ensuring the showroom is tidy
- Delivering and collecting equipment from properties with work utes
- Working between both Mair st and La Trobe St store.
- Assembling goods for the showroom.
- 8:30am – 5:30pm
- Saturday 8:30am – 1:00pm
- You get one early day each week where you finish at 3:00pm except for spring when we are really busy. Saturdays can be rotating or you can work most Saturdays if you want to.
If applying please list previous work experience and current employment status. If you have a resume please email it to [email protected]