At McCallum, we work with people to create a life that works for them.
It is time to share this wonderful workplace with an individual who demonstrates superior customer service skills. Working as the Roster Officer you will be responsible for providing both effective and efficient administration support services of Rostering across our Community Access Program.
We are excited about bringing you to work as part of our supportive and inclusive team where primarily you will be responsible for rostering our Disability Support Workforce (DSW’s) as well as back filling shifts for planned and unplanned leave.
We have a number of non-negotiable attributes that you will need to be able to demonstrate to be successful in this role, as well as key selection criteria that is detailed in the attached position description.
To be successful in this role you will be able to demonstrate:
- Previous experience working in a busy and dynamic rostering or administrative position, ideally within the Human Services or Health Sector
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Exceptional administration skills including Microsoft Office suite and rostering systems
- The ability to manage conflicting priorities and meet deadlines
- The ability to work within a team constructively and collaboratively participating and championing a supportive and values driven work environment
At McCallum, we support a culture where individuals of any background feel included and confident bringing their whole selves to work. We aim to foster talent and empower our staff.
If you meet the above criteria and are looking for a role where you can make a difference find our more or apply today.
Please note that to be considered for this role you will need to register through Sidekicker on the Working for Victoria platform click apply now to be taken to the website.