At McCallum, we work with people to create a life that works for them.
We seek to engage the services of a customer service and sales superstar to join our team as a Business Development Coordinator.
You will be the key contact for our existing commercial customers who partner with us to provide meaningful work opportunities for people with disabilities. Working from our McCallum Linen site in Wendouree, you will work with our existing accommodation providers to ensure satisfaction, as well seek new opportunities to enter into linen hire partnerships across the Ballarat and Hepburn Regions.
You will also help develop our work pipeline for other existing services such as gardening, commercial cleaning and warehouse packing / small parts assembly by getting out into our business community and demonstrating the value a partnership with an Australian Disability Enterprise (ADE) can bring. You will also bring new ideas for work activities and partnerships for us to explore!
When you start, you’ll jump straight into a kick off project to get our Linen customers onto a new ordering system, using this opportunity to build and grow relationships. We’d also love for you to regularly promote our services through attendance at local networking events and forums.
To be successful in this role, we have a few non-negotiables:
- You’ll have demonstrated runs on the board in business development, sales or customer experience related roles.
- If we ask your last employers about you they’ll tell us that you’re genuine, follow through, plan your work and achieve your goals
- You’ll genuinely believe in the rights of work participation and diversity in workplaces, championing the cause of disability inclusion
- You won’t be afraid to pick up the phone or visit a partner to achieve a positive outcome. The worst that can happen is that you’re told no!
- You display a high level of personal integrity and professionalism, understanding your role in representing the brand and voice of an organisation to the external market.
At McCallum, we support a culture where individuals of any background feel included and confident bringing their whole selves to work. We aim to foster talent and empower our staff. To ensure we attract the best talent, we are open to discussing flexible employment options.
Please have a read through our position description and if you believe you should be our Business Development Coordinator, we would love to hear from you.
Note to be considered for this role you will need to register through Sidekicker on the Working for Victoria platform, click apply now to be taken to the website.