At McCallum, we work with people to create a life that works for them.
Like all in our community, COVID-19 has impacted people with disabilities significantly and continues to do so, with continued service interruptions, customer’s individual vulnerabilities and fears. At McCallum we recognise our role in supporting, reassuring and coordinating disability supports for our customers to ensure they are receiving the best supports they need through these times.
This is why we seek to add a Customer Experience COVID Transition Coordinator (CECTC) to our Customer Experience Team. In this role you will be key to supporting our customers to have a great experience in their life at McCallum, within and across our integrated services. You will work with them to understand their needs and then coordinate their supports accordingly within the business. This is a brilliant opportunity for someone looking to add purpose driven NFP life to their resume.
We have a number of non-negotiable attributes that you will need to be able to demonstrate to be successful in this role, as well as key selection criteria that is detailed in the attached position description.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Demonstrate your passion for working with people to achieve the best outcomes, championing their goals and showing compassion for the challenges that they face.
- Have the ability to build and maintain relationships with customers, colleagues and stakeholders. Your old boss will describe you as a ‘people person.’
- Ideally have relevant experience in disability or case management; but you will also be considered if you have experience in planning, social work, customer service or an education background.
- Be all over the administration, and be confident and capable with systems, having the ability to maintain concise, accurate and meaningful notes.
- Know how to adapt your communication style to get outcomes. Active listening is a key skill here and you’ll understand it’s value.
We would love for you to know about the NDIS but if you’ve got the above, that is ok – we can teach you.
At McCallum, we support a culture where individuals of any background feel included and confident bringing their whole selves to work. We aim to foster talent and empower our staff.
Please have a read of our position description. If you think this sounds like you and you are looking for a role where you can genuinely make a difference find our more or apply today.
Note to be considered for this role you will need to register through Sidekicker on the Working for Victoria platform, click apply now to be taken to the website.