At McCallum, we work with people to create a life that works for them.
We have lots of exciting things happening in the IT systems space at McCallum! Whilst COVID-19 has been challenging in a lot of ways, it has had the benefit of allowing us to review how we work and seek opportunities to harness technology for the benefit of our customers and workforce.
This is why we now seek to engage the services of an IT Project Support Officer to work with us to support the implementation of our plans. Projects include bringing in new communication aps for engagement with our customers and families, new sales and inventory systems for our employment businesses and wider IT transformation projects. Lots of interesting work to get stuck into!
To be successful in this role, we have a few non-negotiables:
- You’ll have demonstrated runs on the board in IT system support, project support or related work that is backed up by a relevant qualification.
- If we ask your last employers about you they’ll tell us that you’re genuine, follow through, plan your work and achieve your goals
- You’ll know all about how to provide exceptional customer service and have great skills in collaboration, teamwork and have confidence to share your ideas.
- Your written and verbal communication will be exceptional, with the ability to tailor ‘IT speak’ to be accessible for non-tech people.
- You’ll be excited and see the benefits that technology can bring to support the needs of people with disabilities.
At McCallum, we support a culture where individuals of any background feel included and confident bringing their whole selves to work. We aim to foster talent and empower our staff. To ensure we attract the best talent, we are open to discussing flexible employment options.
Please have a read through our position description and if you believe you should be our IT Project Support Officer, we would love to hear from you.
Note to be considered for this role you will need to register through Siderkicker on the Working for Victoria platform, click apply now to be taken to the website.