Meredith Dairy is a part of the Meredith Dairy Group and prides itself on the high quality, award winning goat and sheep dairy products that it produces. The Meredith Dairy Group is located in a rural location (11km west of Meredith Victoria) using sustainable agriculture practices, the goats and sheep are milked just a short distance from where the dairy products are produced, minimizing the carbon footprint and guaranteeing the freshness of our products
We have an opportunity for someone with experience in food handling ideally in a manufacturing environment who has the following skills and attributes:
Always has safety and quality top of mind
Pays attention to detail
Can effectively manage and motivate a team – excellent leadership skills
Great mechanical aptitude – likes equipment enjoys learning how things work and what to do when they don’t
Is a problem solver – thinks about the issues contributes to the solution
Understands standard work and how to achieve it
Is confident with emerging technology – embraces change
The right person would be able to demonstrate how they share the organisations creed ;
· Environmental Stewards- We will strive to protect, promote and restore our environment.
· Quality and integrity – we are committed to a continuous focus on producing quality products with honesty and integrity.
· Teamwork, Perseverance & Effort – we strive to enable exceptional performance from our people, by recognising potential, creating opportunities and challenging them.
· Thought leadership, innovation and agility – we play an infinite game; we are forever striving to improve.
· Relationships and Respect: Truth, transparency & integrity towards all stakeholders and our community always.
On completion of training Is able to do the Job:
Run a production line
Be proficient in all of the tasks associated with the production line
Ensure that all work carried out is safe, of uniformly high quality and achieves the budgeting productivity
Lead a work group, foster cooperation between work groups
Solve complex problems and participate in continuous improvements
If you believe you meet all or most of the listed criteria and would like to apply for this position please send your resume with a introduction to yourself in the body of the email to [email protected] If you would like to know more about the position or to request a position description please call
03 8376 3200