Meredith Dairy is a innovative family owned business located 11kms west of Meredith Township. Meredith Dairy is a solid Australian company that continues to grow.
We have an opportunity for someone to join our high performing dedicated team primarily to work in the finished goods area boxing product.
Boxing, palletising, labeling finished product
Counting and completing paperwork
Conducting quality checks on product
The position will rotate by week over an early and late shift
The successful person
Our new team member will need to demonstrate the organisations creed of:
· Environmental Stewards- We will strive to protect, promote and restore our environment.
· Quality and integrity – we are committed to a continuous focus on producing quality products with honesty and integrity.
· Teamwork, Perseverance & Effort – we strive to enable exceptional performance from our people, by recognising potential, creating opportunities and challenging them.
· Thought leadership, innovation and agility – we play an infinite game; we are forever striving to improve.
· Relationships and Respect: Truth, transparency & integrity towards all stakeholders and our community always.
Team work skills
Good mathematical skills – able to add, subtract, multiply and divide
Attention to detail
Physical ability to work in manufacturing completing repetitive tasks in cold environment (3Deg)
Must be reliable with own vehicle available to get to work
If you believe that Meredith Dairy could be in your long term future and that you fit with the organisations creed, would like to be part of our vision and mission please send your resume to [email protected] as well as letting us know why you would like to work for us and how you meet our criteria listed in this advertisement
If you would like to know a little more about the organisation or position please call Melanie on 03 8376 3200