Nextt is a leading provider of programs and supports for people with autism, cognitive disabilities, mental health and dementia. Our expert team of carers are able to offer comprehensive disability services in NSW, Victoria, Queensland and South Australia. And, with 50 years of care experience, we have become a critical part of the community for many people over many years.
About the role
The Customer Relations Officer takes care of the on boarding and support of new participants. This includes interpretation and implementation of NDIS plans and completion of service agreements based on assessment of individual goals. The Customer Relations Officer manages service bookings through the Portal and links the participant with stakeholders to ensure positive outcomes. This role comes with the satisfaction of following through with participants and those supporting them as they navigate NDIS processes and benefit from the services by learning new skills and fulfilling goals.
To be a successful applicant you will have had to have the following experience:
- Demonstrated experience in overseeing the delivery of customer support plans within a disability framework to achieve outcomes
- Minimum 2 years in a customer interaction role in the disability / mental health sector or related field
- Ideally tertiary qualifications in a related discipline in Health, community, disability or business
- Demonstrated experience in customer service and managing customer support plans
- Experience in the NDIS and TAC environments desirable
- Demonstrated experience of the intake / assessment function, planning and service delivery within a disability environment
- Understanding and experience implementing an active support, strength based and recovery approach to support a client to have a meaningful life
- Work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders
You will also need to have the following soft skills in this role:
- Passion and desire to provide excellent customer service
- A team player but with the ability to work autonomously
- Excellent communication skills and a strong work ethic
- Moderate to high level of computer literacy including proficiency in data entry
- Excellent Administration, Organisational and Time Management Skills
If you feel you meet the above criteria – Apply now !