Oliver's Real Food-BallaratFeed your Good
Oliver’s Real Food is looking to find a talented team member for a casual role at our Ballarat/Warrenheip Store. Specifically someone who has great all round hospitality experience ( Kitchen, Customer Service and Barista). We are looking for someone who is hard working with a friendly and bubbly personality to join our small team.
About the position:
To be considered for the position you must:
- Have previous hospitality experience
- Have experience preparing and serving espresso coffee/ barista skills *This is a must
- Have some experience with food preparation
- Be personality plus and unafraid to strike a conversation with customers
- Be flexible with your time to meet the stores business needs
- Have high levels of energy- our team work hard and fast!
Things you should know:
- Our trading hours are 6am- 8pm, 364 days a year ( shifts start as early as 4-30 am and finish as late as 10-00 pm)
- Great availability will be an advantage
- You will need a reliable car and licence to travel to the store as there is no public transport to our site
- All team members are expected to deliver amazing and energetic customer service to every single customer
- Age is no barrier at all
- You MUST meet all of the above criteria
- Apply for the job as soon as possible- applications will close as soon as the right candidate is found.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We look forward to hearing from you!!
No agencies please.