We are looking to employ a quality Welder/Sheetmetal/Light Fabricator/
Being mechanically minded with an appreciation of mechanical things is a huge advantage – we are looking for not only a fabricator but a contributor and thinker. Ability to assist on site with installations.
Key Aspects of the job:
* Able to produce quality work, with high quality finish appearance.
* Have the strength to handle materials, tools and machines
* Be able to work in a team and independently
* Have good hand-eye coordination
* Be able to work accurately
* Have no skin or breathing allergies
* Be safety conscious
* Be physically fit
* Light fabrication, Sheet metal experience
* Role is primarily MIG welding but TIG is an advantage.
This is a casual role – potentially leading to full time
approx 38 hours per week.