Programmed Skilled Workforce are sourcing for experienced Pick Packers to join our team for a large, production and distribution centre based in the northern suburbs.
Our client is looking for staff that are available for morning and afternoon shift to commence immediately in a cold storage environment. These roles require applicants to be flexible and available for rostered shifts as well as be on call for additional work during the week if volume in the warehouse increases.
To be considered you must possess the following:
• Experience meeting daily KPI’S and pick rates
• Strong accuracy and attention to detail
• Proven experience with RF scanners
• Available for afternoon and night shift
• Ability to complete physical tasks
• Forklift licence and experience (preferred but not essential)
• Flexible and immediate start availability
The minimum requirements are as follows:
• A current driver’s licence and reliable transport
• Contactable work references from the last 6 months
• Ability to pass a pre-employment medical and drug and alcohol screen
If you believe you meet the above requirements and wish to become a part of the Programmed team, please hit “Apply Now” if you interested send resume natasablace14 (ADD) GMAIL DOT COM