Retail Assistant – Full-time ongoing position
Duties will include:
· Assist customers and provide advice via phone, email and in person.
· Cut keys using cutting machines.
· Ordering and monitoring of stock levels.
· Work with other staff to ensure stock is available for service jobs.
· Check stock orders against invoices or delivery dockets to confirm correct stock has arrived.
· Unpacking of all stock orders and putting on shelves.
· Monitor customer special orders and contact once stock arrives.
· Assist with warranty claims and returning of stock to suppliers.
· Serve customers and take payments using Retail POS software
· Complete the daily balancing of the cash register at closing time.
· Take workshop jobs, masterkey orders and take messages for service bookings
· Cleaning of displays and front reception area to ensure Covid safety.
· Monitoring emails, answering phones and other tasks as required.
· Mature, confident in your abilities, energetic, friendly and flexible with a positive work attitude
· Able to work autonomously or as part of a team, with the ability to multitask
· Experience with Retail Express and GEO Op would be highly regarded (training can be provided)
· Excellent written and oral communication with excellent telephone manner
· High level of accuracy in all you do with attention to detail
· Applicants with experience in the building industry or security industry will be highly regarded.
· You must be able to provide a successful Police Check
· Hours of work are 8:30am to 5:30pm Monday to Friday with an hour lunch break. The role will also require the ability to work three Saturdays of every month.
For further information or to apply please contact [email protected]
· Please attach a cover letter & resume with your application
· Remuneration will be discussed with successful candidates
· Only suitable applicants will be contacted