- Are you looking to make a change and move into a new job, preferably over the weekends?
- Retired and need something to keep you busy a couple of days each week?
- Supplement your income with casual, weekend work.
Apply for a job that sees you out and about, interviewing and surveying people, all whilst making good money!
Roy Morgan is one of Australia’s best known and longest established market research and public opinion polling companies. We conduct face to face interviews with Australians nation-wide, and this is your opportunity to join this hugely talented team of interviewers. This month, we have several vacancies in Ballarat and surrounding areas for motivated, positive, confident people within our Face-to-Face Market Research department.
- Casual, ongoing weekend roles – no selling or promotions involved!
- Earn approx. $500 per weekend, with bonus earnings of up to $800 as a top performer.
- Work autonomously and close to home
- $28.56 per hour base rate
- Conduct interviews and surveys with people in your assigned area, without prior appointments
In order to be successful in your application, you must meet the following criteria:
- You must be available to work every weekend of each month
- Our shifts run on both Saturdays and Sundays from 9.30am-5ish. You must be available to work both days
- Have a valid driver’s license, and access to a reliable vehicle (you will be paid for mileage)
- Eligible work rights in Australia
- Basic computer skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Have the confidence to knock on doors and survey respondents, following a scripted interview
- Proven track record of being self-sufficient, reliable and committed to completing assigned tasks
- Previous experience in a similar role is not mandatory, but will be looked upon favourably
Complete training will be provided to all successful applicants.
If you think you have what it takes, email us on [email protected] with your resume. Please include which suburb you live in.