Shade ‘N’ Sails is a locally owned and operated company that specialises in designing, manufacturing and installing shade products. The company was established in 1999 and offer a wide range of shade and waterproof structures, designed to suit any situation and budget.
Our business is growing and with a move into our custom built factory in the near future, we are looking to fill two integral roles within our business to ensure we can continue to provide the high quality of service that we strive for.
- Do you have professional communication skills that could be used as the first point of contact for our business. You will work closely with our retail and wholesale customers face to face, over the phone and via email
- To be succesful in this role you must have previous admin and customer service experience
- Is attention to detail a strength for you? Getting things right is imperative to us and our customers
- Working within our existing sales team, this role will see you working with our retail and commercial customers to provide quotes onsite, over the phone and via email.
- Previous sales/customer service experience is a must
- Product training will be provided
With a team of long-term employees, you will be well supported and provided with full on the job training. You will be reliable, enthusiastic, motivated and willing to learn.
We take our jobs seriously at Shade ‘N’ Sails but like to enjoy ourselves while we are here.
For more information please call Jo on 5339 2330 or click Apply and submit your Resume and Cover Letter.