Shawline Publishing Group Pty LtdShawline Publishing Group Pty Ltd
Are you looking to join a fast-growing Book Publishing Agency Based in Ballarat?
Now is the time to get onboard as we are ramping up our sales and marketing to continue our market leadership as a key Independent author support agency and provider of quality books to resellers around the world. You will be in charge of a campaign designed to bring your role greater success and present a new and exciting promotion to the marketplace. Reporting the Managing Partners, you will be autonomous and effective in your consistent efforts and highly achievable results.
We are now looking for an enthusiastic tele sales person to join the team and drive our sales success further. We want an opportunist, not someone looking to make a submission for centrelink requirements…be serious about your future and gain more than you will expect..!
About the role
- Work up to 20 hours a week from the comfort of your own home
- Contact potential resellers to inform them about our new release titles available and promote the awesome deals directly to them.
- Answer questions about products or the company, or seek answers needed
- Ask questions to understand customer requirements build rapport for long term relationships
- Enter and update customer information in the Hubspot CRM
- Take and process orders in an accurate manner
- Handle grievances to preserve the company’s reputation and relationships
- Go the “extra mile” to meet expectations and deliver mutual success
- Identifying and qualifying leads
- Defining marketing needs and detecting further sales opportunities
The ideal skillset
- Proven experience as telesales representative or other sales/customer service role
- Able to work several hours a day with focus and be self-motivated to achieve
- Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly collaborative style and able to manage CRM
- Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and focus on solutions
- Ambitious and proactive professional with a fun loving and drama free attitude!
We will offer you phone and travel expense plus a competitive base pay and ongoing incentives built into the campaign for your ongoing success. You will be supported and coached and inspired by our team to succeed beyond your own expectations. This position will grow into a full time role if desired, or can be managed as a steady Part time if preferred, your future is your to make.
If you want to be part of an exciting, fast growing business, with a great team based in Ballarat, and think you can bring something to our success, please contact us now.