Skills and Jobs Center - Fed Uni TAFEFed Uni TAFE
FedUNI TAFE Skills and Jobs Centre are recruiting the next generation of IT stars interested in undertaking a traineeship in IT with a multi national IT support organisation.
To be eligible for these roles, the successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Must meet the literacy and numercy criteria to undertake training at Certificate 4 level
- They will need Vic police clearance (provided by organisation)
- Willingness to work within a strong team and meet goals as required
- Be eligible to undertake traineeship at Certificate 4 level (have not previously completed a qualification higher than a Certificate 3)
- Entry level IT skills in Microsoft, networking and coding
- Marketing and media skills with IT background, social media, web design etc
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player
- Willing to learn new skills and be challenged whilst working.
This organisation offer internal role promotion to staff as well as the ability to work at location interstate and overseas.
This role is a unique opportunity to gain a formal qualification in IT whilst earning money.
If you wish to apply for this role, please forward a cover letter and resume (with 2 referees) to [email protected] with the reference ‘IT Traineeships’