About True Foods
True Foods is a modern day success story of the FMCG industry. We have a genuine people-focused culture and burning ambition for innovation and ongoing sustainable growth in Australia.
Located in Maryborough (rural Victoria), we manufacture a broad range of flatbreads and bakery snack products for both the retail and foodservice markets. As an Australian owned and operated business, the company is proud to be an active member of the regional community of Maryborough where we employ approximately 160 people.
About the Location
True Foods is set in the historic township of Maryborough, between Ballarat and Bendigo in Rural Victoria. The local community has a proud history of food manufacture and boasts all the modern conveniences; hospitals, sporting facilities, public and private schools etc. As a regional location, property prices are certainly very attractive, and this friendly community makes a perfect destination for “tree-changers”, those looking to get a foothold in the property market, or those looking to escape the daily grind of metro living.
Your Key Purpose
As experienced Machine Operators you will operate a number of our production lines (including a horizontal flow wrapper) to ensure a quality product is produced in a production cycle which is consistent, efficient and effective.
These positions are hands-on, physically demanding and fast paced and are available across all shifts; day, afternoon, night.
Your Skills & Experience will include:
• Previous Machine Operator experience; flow wrappers and packaging equipment preferred
• Strong focus on safety and quality
• Awesome team player who is reliable, flexible, fun, caring, supportive and coachable
• Baking experience highly desirable
• Proven mechanical aptitude and ability to apply technical knowledge
• Basic computer skills and confidence using technology
• Effective trouble shooting and problem solving skills
• Good numeracy, literacy and communication skills
• Resilience to work well in a fast paced and changing environment
• Competitive wages
• All positions are eligible to participate in the Company’s profit participation program
• On the job training
• On-site parking
• Career development opportunities
How to Apply:
Please forward your resume (including introductory letter addressing the points below) to [email protected]
• Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
• Do you have a current Australian driver’s licence?
• Are you willing to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening?
• Have you worked in a role which requires a sound understanding of OH&S/WHS?
We look forward to hearing from you.