Medical Receptionist (Full-time and Casual Positions available)
Specialists on Drummond is seeking full-time and casual Medical Receptionist/Administration Support staff to work in a very busy clinic. This exciting and rewarding opportunity will suit someone with a warm and friendly nature who has a genuine interest in helping people.
Reporting directly to the Office Manager, the duties will include and not limited to:
- Day to day front desk reception tasks such as answering incoming calls and website enquiries, creating patient files, booking and confirming appointments, rescheduling appointments, faxing, scanning and electronic filing.
- Meet and greet patients on arrival
- Billing, receipting, processing Medicare rebates/daily batching, daily banking and following up on overdue accounts.
- Opening and closing the clinic
- Patient incoming and outgoing correspondence
- Liaise with other medical practitioners, medical facilities and book appointments for diagnostic tests
- Surgery bookings and billings
- Provide support to all of our Specialists and Office Manager
- General administration duties
- Cleaning duties
Our successful candidates will be mature, very professional, have a positive attitude, excellent customer service skills, thrive in a busy environment and also have:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High level computer skills
- An eye for detail
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Ability to problem solve
- Strong time management skills
Previous experience as a medical receptionist, using Genie software, and Eclipse software is desirable.
The casual positions are with the view of full-time hours in the future.
The hours of work vary between 8.30am-6pm Monday to Friday and we require the right people for an immediate start.
Please forward your cover letter and resume to [email protected] by Friday 17th August 2018. For enquiries, please call Leanne on 5330 5900.