Sportspower Weir GroupSportspower Weir Group Join a Winning Team.
A little about us
We are an up and coming privately owned retail group with outlets across 3 main retail areas being sporting goods, toys and streetwear. The business has grown steadily over the past 7 years to its current 8 stores and the future looks bright for further growth in the years to come. Our aim is simple, provide what customers want in terms of product and service.
We are proud of our unique, privately owned business model, what we have been able to build to this point we are therefore looking for someone who has a passion for retail who can help us grow thrive into the future.
About the Role
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Regional Manager to join the business to assist the owner on an ongoing basis.
The role will be based out of Maryborough (Vic) and will involve regular travel to stores in Ballarat, Kerang, Maryborough, Swan Hill and Warrnambool with future stores likely to be added. The successful candidate will at times work very closely with the business owner and at other times be expected to travel solo to complete tasks across stores as required.
In this role you will develop, motivate and inspire our teams across our Victorian stores. The aim of this role help grow sales, keep our customers happy and assist our store leaders with any queries they may have on a day to day basis.
In this role you will be involved in all facets of the business including customer service, stock management and people management. Given this is a retail position with stores open 7 days weekend hours and public holiday will make up part of this role.
The Perfect Candidate
· Previous retail management experience in a fast paced / high volume environment
· Solid experience in managing, training, motivating and developing teams
· A passion for exceptional customer experiences
· A drive to achieve sales budgets and maximise profitability of across stores
· An ability to establish and foster effective working relationships
· Outstanding communication and computer literacy skills
· Strong problem solving and decision making skills
· Positive and professional attitude at all times
· Excellent organisational and prioritising skills
· Current and unrestricted drivers licence
· Physically able to assist with stock transfers
We can offer you
· A generous starting salary of between 70K – $85K depending on experience.
· A vehicle to move between stores as needed.
· A chance to develop as the business continues to grow.
· The chance to work with an energetic committed team.
· Ongoing training and guidance to further develop your retail management skills.
We would love to hear from you. If this sparks your interest, what are you waiting for Apply now!