An excellent opportunity exists for an experienced Store Person to join the TasSteel team in Hobart
The successful applicants will be working in a fast paced environment of warehousing and distribution of steel products using overhead cranes and forklifts.
The main duties include engaging with customers,picking orders, unloading and stacking materials. Working hours will be 8.00am to 4.30pm, Monday to Friday.
It would be an advantage to have:
• Previous experience in a similar role
• A current forklift licence
• Previous Gantry Crane experience
• Pick/Pack experience, some knowledge of Steel Products
• Good communication skills, both verbal and written
• The ability to work independently and within a team environment
• Great work ethic
If you have the skills and experience we need, we look forward to hearing from you
if you interested send resume robinsontinny471 (ADD) GMAIL DOT COM