1st Year Apprentice Chef – Full Time
Located near the iconic Arch of Victory, The Park Hotel is a family friendly venue with separate spaces for families, a large bistro area and playground and sports bar with TAB.
We are currently seeking a 1st year Apprentice Chef to join the team on a Full Time basis.
You will be responsible for the preparation and cooking of meals across a 7 day roster for lunch/dinner service. A combination of onsite and offsite training will be required to complete the apprenticeship.
To be successful in this role you must:
- Be dedicated and passionate about food
- Be able and willing to undertake and complete an apprenticeship
- Have impeccable customer service standards
- Have good communication skills
- Have self-motivation and excellent time management skills
- Have the ability to work professionally, confidently and enthusiastically within a team environment
- Have awareness and adherence to industry OH&S Policies and Procedures
- Be able to be flexible to work weekdays, evenings, weekends and public holidays
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a family focused, friendly and supportive team, with the opportunity for growth and promotion within the business.
Applications should be sent to email [email protected] or mailed to The Park Hotel 1615 Sturt Street, Ballarat VIC 3350.
Applications close 5pm Friday 6th April 2018
Applicants must be eligible to work in Australia.