SALESPERSON – CASUAL
Total Tools is considered the premier supplier of tools to trade &industry in Australia. The company is over 25 years old and has over 70 franchised outlets and employs hundreds of people nationally. The Ballarat store is locally owned and operated and offers an exciting shopping experience for all types of tradies.
Our customers are professionals who make a living using quality tools. When it comes to tools they look to us for professional advice, service and solutions.
We currently have an opportunity for a Casual Salesperson to join our team.
Applicants must have some knowledge of trade and industrial tools with the ability to explain their uses, and ideally have sales or customer service experience.
You will be responsible for:
- Providing customer service
- Offering advice and information on products
- Processing sales transactions
- Merchandising, housekeeping and maintaining store displays
Key requirements for this role:
- Committed to providing excellent customer service
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- A team player who is self-motivated and demonstrates initiative
- Computer literate
The position will involve regular Saturday and Sunday work and includes the possibility of Monday and Friday shifts.
Please send your application (including details of two referees) to:
Applications close Friday 13 July 2018
TOTAL TOOLS – EVERY TOOL, EVERY TRADE