Valistra Group Pty LtdUpmarket serviced offices and coworking space!
Valistra Group Pty Ltd is a Professional Services and Facilities Management firm located in Ballarat, Victoria. With a broad range of services that include Serviced Office Space, Virtual Office Space, Project Office Space and Meeting Space Hire, over the past 2 years the firm has been focusing on developing a high-end Corporate Centre in the heart of Ballarat’s Central Business District (Armstrong House).
As the firm now plans to scale its operations at Armstrong House, there is a need for a number of astute ‘people pleasers’ to join Valistra Group Pty Ltd’s team and help the firm deliver a first-class service to its internal and external stakeholders.
The key objective of this position is to support internal and external stakeholders by focusing on delivering services in the portfolios of Corporate Centre Management, Market Engagement, Customer Support, Accounts Management and Customer Acquisition Management; all in support of the following Organisational Priority areas:
1. Priority 1: Focusing On What People See & Perceive
2. Priority 2: Building Customer Centric Systems and Processes
3. Priority 3: Empowering Customer Advocacy
The areas of accountability described here indicate the general nature and level of work performed by people in this position. However, other duties may be assigned by the firm if and when the need arises.
- Facility Services Management
- Facility Upkeep
- Facility Users’ Liaison & Support
- Procurement & Supplier Management
- Social Media Engagement Activities Management
- Customer Re-Engagement Management
- Customer Relationship Management System Support (IT Platform)
- Accounting Management System Support (IT Platform)
- Payment Management System Support (IT Platform)
- Customer Enquiries Management (Recommendation Of Products Or Service Offering)
- New Client Induction And Onboarding
It is expected that you will also contribute to the below organisation wide policies, procedures, activities and initiatives and your active involvement is necessary at all times:
- Organisational OH&S Policies & Procedures;
- Organisational HR Policies & Procedures;
- Recruitment And Selection;
- Performance Improvement Initiatives;
- Capability Development Activities;
- Knowledge Management Activities;
- Strategic Planning Workshops; And
- Partner And Supplier Enablement Workshops.