Room Leader – Certificate III | Village Early Education – Eureka
Join the fantastic team at Village Early Education Eureka!
Our centre is growing and we are now looking for an experienced Room Leader and a Certificate III qualified staff member to support the learning and development of children aged 0-5.
Our beautiful centre in located in Ballarat East and is a 90 – place open plan, home like service that provides a world-class early learning experience. With purpose-built facilities, beautiful outdoor spaces and an abundance of resources, the centre provides you with an opportunity to grow in your career. Our regular excursions into the community and variety of incursions and programs add to the great culture of this early learning centre.
The benefits of working for Village Early Education:
· Career advancement opportunities across our growing network
· Access to professional development opportunities including; leadership development, cross centre training at other sites, monthly team meetings etc
· Attractive remuneration package with scope for future growth
· Generous Childcare discounts for your own children
· Working in a positive, relaxed, home like environment
· Uniform polos provided
To be considered you will have:
· A completed Cert III or Diploma in Children’s Services
· Prior experience running a room as Room Leader or working within in a long day care service
· Sound, practical working knowledge and implementation of the National Quality Framework and the Early Years Learning Framework;
· Current First Aid Certificate and Asthma & Anaphylaxis certificates
· Current Working with Children’s Check
· Passion and ability to inspire, motivate and maintain a positive learning culture within the centre for children, for your families and for your Educator colleagues
If you are seeking a fulfilling career in Early Years Education, then we would love to hear from you.