Who We Are
Established in 1993, Westlab specialises in helping laboratory professionals work in a hassle-free manner by supplying an innovative range of high-quality laboratory equipment and consumables coupled with a speedy customer service.
For organisations requiring highly functional and flexible laboratory spaces, the company also offers workflow design and optimisation, as well as manufacturing and installation of its flagship modular furnishing system.
Westlab’s solid reputation as a leading supplier to the Science and Laboratory industries is testament to its exceptional customer support coupled with best in the market solutions.
Find out more at: www.westlab.com.au
Our culture is open, collaborative, and built on talent and experience. We enable our teams to provide fresh perspectives and to be courageous in challenging the way we work.
Who we are looking for
We are looking for an energetic and passionate person to assist our Marketing Manager to create, deliver and manage weekly marketing campaigns.
This is a part-time role with flexible hours. For the suitable candidate, this position has the potential to grow into a full-time role. Some of the weekly tasks include:
What you’re responsible for
- Create weekly email campaigns using ActiveCampaign
- Monitor the technical aspect of marketing, SEO
- Schedule daily content on the company’s social media channels (LinkedIn, Instagram and Facebook)
- Create high quality artwork for print and online marketing collaterals including brochures, labels, website banners, email campaigns and more.
- Drive content creation (articles) in collaboration with the sales team
- Prospecting for potential new clients.
- Assisting the team to meet sales targets
- Passionate for marketing
- Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign skills.
- Attention to detail and take pride in your work
- A positive attitude and enjoy solving problems
- Keen to work in a fast-paced company that is growing rapidly?
Don’t wait, apply now!