Apoorva is a proactive and adaptive Business Analysis graduate, passionate about helping businesses develop long term competitive advantage using technology and data. Currently learning and gaining experience as Jr.Business Analyst, is helping her in developing efficient analytical, problem-solving, communication and documentation skills. Looking for an opportunity that would help to add to the work-flow whilst developing professionally.
Key Skills Summary
A.Microsoft Office Suite
B. Business Intelligence tools:
l Rapid Miner
l IBM Watson
l MATLAB (basic)
A. Documentation & Presentation:
l Contributed in Logistics plan for ACCIONA for World Solar Car Challenge 2021
B. Reporting & Communication:
l Gathering requirements from stakeholders for PPE reports for COVID-19 and building dashboards using Jedox BI tool and applying Health Informatics.
l Being the only one to communicate in Indian language, I worked at NHS Luton in taking appointments and assisting patients in filling form whilst communicating in their language.
C. Problem Analysis & Critical thinking:
l Analysing reports and presenting best possible solution whilst ensuring the priorities of project.
l Accomplished project on providing Deakin eSolutions with best possible Enterprise Social Network (ESN) by identifying business problem and analyzing requirements framework
Simba Global, Melbourne, AU Feb 2020-Present
l Gathering requirements from inventory, procurement, finance and sales department for providing them with reports and insights,whilst, preparing interactive dashboards.
l Using Jedox as BI tool to make efficient financial analysis that provides high standard reports such as end-of-month report, forecast reports etc. for budgeting and planning purpose.
l Planning meetings for Sr. Analyst, recording up to date information of electronic system, sending invites to various stakeholders on timely basis and following up for ensuring their availability.
l Identifying areas that require automation and improvement, gathering relevant details while maintaining integrity and helping in solution proposal.
l Giving satisfactory presentations on timely manner to the stakeholders while maintaining Agile approach so that validation in solution can be effectively made.
Customer Service-Mumbai Curry House, Melbourne Nov 2017-Present
· Monitoring and Maintaining stock of supplies through POS (Point of Sales) System.
· Responsible for the end to end management of online marketing channels for Mumbai Curry house. This includes content creation and online customer engagement. Over one year, this has brought approximately twenty customers through organic online marketing.
Admin- NHS- Luton, England Dec 2014- July 2016
· Effectively followed to the core value of NHS, which is, committed to quality of care, by giving my best in communicating with clinical and non-clinical staff and arranging appointments in electronic system.
· Helped patients, new and old, by insisting them in filling forms or answering any other queries, whether verbal or written.
· Making instant changes in appointments and plans on the basis of doctor’s availability or patient’s emergency situation.
Professional Year Aug 2019- June 2020
Master of Information System – Business Analysis Nov 2017-June 2019
Deakin University, Melbourne, Australia
Achievements: Business Internship, gave me experience to work with two real clients-
• ACCIONA, for the World Solar car challenge to provide them logistic framework and
• Deakin eSolutions, for providing them solution and strategy for deploying ESN for staff collaboration.
Master of Computer Applications and IT Oct 2014-Jan 2016 University of Bedfordshire, Luton, United Kingdom
Achievements: Distinction in Major Project on “Impact of Gamification in Management, Health and Education Sector”
Master of Science in Applied Mathematics Apr 2011-May 2013
Institute of Engineering And Technology, India
Projects, Certifications and Licenses
Developing your Emotional Intelligence Feb- 2020
l Learned basic concepts of Emotional Intelligence, Being Self-Aware, Managing Surroundings and Understanding Relationships.
ACCIONA, Solar Car Challenge Mar 2019-Jun 2019
Deakin University, Melbourne
l Effectively provide logistic framework for ACCIONA, for the World Solar car challenge.
l Distinction in the project and received appreciation that our ideas would be helpful to the team practically.
Deloitte Technology Consulting Virtual Internship Jun 2019- Aug 2019
l Efficiently completed the following modules after thorough research and provided the company with industry level presentation
Ø Technology, Strategy & Innovation
Ø Optimisation & Delivery
Ø Cloud Engineering
l Received certificate of completion with opportunity to ask questions to the recruiters directly.
Watson Analytics 101 Jan 2018
Deakin University, Melbourne
· Demonstrated strong Learning skills by publishing 2 Research Papers in Shodh International Journal
· Participated in NHS fund-raising for children for Christmas joy of Giving event (2015).
· Developed effective Communication by mentoring NEN (National Entrepreneur Network) as University Co-Mentor (2014)
· Gained Leadership skills while volunteering at Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR), supervised CSR Events -blood donation camp, tree-plantation and joy of giving(charity) events (2014)
· Showcased Team-work and team spirit by achieving Best Goal-Keeper Award for Inter-State Handball and National Level Volley-ball