I am a year 10 student at Ballarat high school and am searching for my first job. I currently referee basketball as a hobby but would like to do something more consistent.
In my free time I enjoy playing all sports specifically Basketball, Netball, Tennis and Rowing. All of which I have represented my school in, some up to the state level. I have also represented ballarat at regional level for Basketball.
Ballarat High School Currently in Year 10
• This year I have been/am studying the following subjects
o Health and the Community
o Health and human Development
o Outdoor Education
o Mathematical methods
o Year 10 Maths
o Law Studies
o Year 10 English
o Business studies
Ballarat Basketball Stadium
Keeping constant look over the game and all the players to make sure all the rules of basketball are being followed and pulling up any players not abiding or playing fair.
• Quick Learner
• Work great in a team as shown by my participation in team sports at high levels.
• Excel in English and enjoy all aspects of it.
• Great with Microsoft office applications
• Fast computer and tablet skills as we have to use Ipad’s at school for all subjects.
• Leadership and Communication skills from Coxing boys rowing since I was in year 7.
References listed on Resume that is attached