Email: [email protected]
Address: 28 Wells Street, Southbank VIC 3006
I am an Industrial Engineer and Marketing Management Specialist with exceptional interpersonal skills, a first-rate work ethic and a friendly, outgoing personality. I am dedicated in my approach to my work and I possess natural leadership and problem-solving skills. As a self-motivated individual, I am confident in working both as part of a team or individually.
I am very proactive and highly adaptable, which is why I am actively seeking a new opportunity that will challenge me and allow me to further develop my skills while I study in Australia.
Sales Manager- Sep 2015 – Oct 2019
Promoted from sales employee to sales manager after 1 year of employment
· Manage a team of 15 staff members.
· Guarantee operational indicators such as: increasing sales, coverage of products and distribution of advertising material (POP) and refrigerating equipment.
· Providing effective advice to team members on management and negotiation issues with clients.
· Client management (Across roughly 3500).
· Supervising, training and coach vendors.
· Liaise with key stakeholders and negotiate as required.
· Client acquisition.
· Leading weekly meetings with sales force to communicate objectives and marketing initiatives.
· Identifying opportunities and initiatives vs competition and establish work plans.
· Maintaining an up to date customer database.
Waiter – Jun 2014 – Jul 2015
Promoted from Kitchen Hand to Waiter after 3 months of employment
· Keeping food preparation areas clean.
· Assisting with food preparation.
· Receiving, lift, handle, chop and store food deliveries.
· Cleaning benchtops, floors, ovens, kitchen equipment and appliances.
· Washing dishes, pots and utensils.
· Greeting guests and accompany them to their tables.
· Presenting menus and respond to any queries regarding menu items.
· Taking orders and Delivering food to tables.
· Collecting payments from customers.
· Cleaning tables, work areas and counters after patrons have finished dining.
Sales employee – May 2013 – Nov 2013
· Selling traditional and instant coffee to individual stores (1500 stores nationwide).
· Negotiating with existing customers.
· New client acquisition.
· Attending and supervise events and supermarket tastings.
· Increasing sales and position the brand to achieve increased customer satisfaction.
· Designing strategies to optimise marketing and distribution processes of products.
· Logistics management.
Postgraduate degree: Marketing Management
Bolivarian Pontifical University
Monteria, Colombia 2017
University of Cordoba
Monteria, Colombia 2014
· Personal presentation
· English (Second Language)
· Spanish (Native Speaker)
· Hard working
· Team player
· Quick Learner
Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) – (CBD College) – 11 January 2020
Australian Barista – (CBD College) – 12 January 2020
William Gill. Director – Fairclove(Corporate Consultants)
Mobile: +61 (0) 422 908 669
Jorge Diego Vallejo. Sales Manager – Coca-Cola FEMSA
Mobile: +57 313 394 0144
Jairo Mantilla Aicardi. Manager – Fandango Bar-Restaurant
Mobile: +57 300 815 6333
Cesar Ganem Páez. Commercial Manager – Café Córdoba
Mobile: +57 314 596 7428