I am a self-motivated and progress-driven Administration Assistant with an extensive background in various organisations. With a long-standing record of initiative, loyalty and outstanding work ethics.
I have enclosed my resume as it shows the important skills and attributes I possess for the position, including:
• Strong customer facing skills by providing a professional, friendly and courteous services to all customers
• People skills – confident and outgoing personality which allows me to build rapport and relationships with customers
• Communication skills – Confident and articulate when communicating with customers with the ability to adapt to different people
• Organisational skills – able to organise and multitask to ensure maximum productivity
• Time management – being able to work to tight deadlines and under pressure
• Able to work well within a busy, often fast-paced environment
• Proficient with computer programs – MS Office Suite, Word, Excel and Powerpoint
• Keen to learn and develop new skills
• Well presented, attention to detail and excellent time management skill.
• Have a “can do” attitude and willing to serve others
I am a conscientious and committed individual who develops strong working relationships with people. I pride myself on my customer service and my ability to assist others.